Refuel is a six-unit, tiny home village built within walking distance of Irvington’s shops and restaurants. The micro-hotel is designed for human scale, rather than auto-centric, vacationing. Perfect for girls getaways, family gatherings or corporate retreats. One unit is ADA accessible.
- Separate bedroom with queen bed
- Efficiency kitchen
- Full bath
- Sitting area
- Lap top desk
- Oversized porch
- High-speed internet
- Outdoor Fire-Pit with Seating
- Brake Room with Shuffleboard, Darts, TV Lounge, Harvest Table for Dinner Parties up to 12 and Library.
- Parking available for your trailer/boat, please notify us ahead of time.
- Bike Repair shop for your private use and storage for your kayaks/SUPs or Bikes
Refuel Cafe accompanies Refuel THURS – SUNDAY, 5 – 9 PM. An casual but eclectic menu where lingering is encouraged. Oyster Roasts every Sunday evening, Sept. 3 through Oct. 15. 2023. Oysters on the fire at 4PM till 9PM. Old School. Local. Real at Refuel.
As of 10/16/2023: NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
6 oysters for $6 with all oysters roasted over an open fire in the traditional way. Refuel Cafe has all your favorite beverages. For the heathens that don’t like oysters, Refuel serves a full menu as well.