Rappahannock River Yacht Club is located at 100 Rappahannock Road, Irvington, VA 22480 on Carter’s Creek (37° 39.396′ N / 076° 26.116′ W). By boat, we are located approximately 11 miles up-river from the Chesapeake Bay. By car, we are approximately 1 & ½ hours from Richmond and Newport News and 3 hours from the Washington, DC area.
We welcome visitors and offer club reciprocity through Yacht Clubs of America. Bi-lateral reciprocity offering free overnight transient access is available to members of Annapolis, Indian Creek, Hampton, Mathews, Eastport, Fishing Bay, Solomon’s, Norfolk and Tred Avon yacht clubs. Our dock can accommodate sailboats up to 40’ in length.
Transient boaters have access to the following facilities:
- Transient slips and mooring balls are available on a limited basis
- Swimming pool
- Kitchen and BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Pet friendly dog walking area
- Secure WiFi, computer and Cable TV access
- Participation in Club events (provided reservations are made in advance)
The Club is located in the town of Irvington, the following facilities are within walking distance:
- Tennis Courts
- Farmer’s Market (1st Saturday each month from May through October)
- Dining facilities at the following restaurants: The Local, the Hope & Glory, The Trick Dog Café and the Tides Inn
- Trolley access (stop #6) to grocery and hardware stores in Kilmarnock (available May through October)
- Full service marina repair at Rappahannock Yachts and Custom Yachts
- Canopy repair services available through the nearby Canvas Workshop
- Diesel/Gas and pump-out available at the Tides Marina (Channel 16)
In addition, Latell/Ullman Sails, located in nearby Deltaville, is available for sail repair. Other marine services also are available nearby.
To reserve a transient slip, contact our Dockmaster by phone at (804) 438-6650 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our Dockmaster is part-time so please allow 24 hours for a response.
The 42-foot Chesapeake Bay dead rise workboat that belongs to the Hope and Glory Inn. It is Coast Guard-certified for...
Set on the lush peninsula with the Potomac River to the north, the Rappahannock River to the south, and historic Ches...
For centuries, watermen have worked the creeks and rivers of tidewater Virginia, bringing the best the Chesapea...
Experience a breath-taking sunset cruise aboard Miss Nicole. There’s so much to see while on the cruise: wildlif...
Located at the Tides Inn, this sailing school offers a professional sailing school and is recognized by US SAILING to...
Trick Dog Bar & Bistro is a wonderful little restaurant full of music and laughter and extraordinary food located...
Starting new spring hours on Monday, March 14th! The vineyard will now be open Thursday through Monday from 11AM-5P...
Christ Church is the best preserved of colonial Virginia’s Anglican parish churches. It is the only church from...
View All Listings