Wine & Wellness: 20-Minute Seated Massage at Good Luck Cellars
October 16, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Do you agree that wine & wellness are the harmony between the mind, body, and spirit? If yes, you could be a SEATED MASSAGE away from a good mood…AND a glass of Good Luck Cellars wine.
Tricia James Doula and Massage Therapist, LLC will be offering 20-minute seated massages for $20 from 12-5PM. She’ll be set up in our Event Room (behind a makeshift wall for privacy). Payment goes directly to Tricia and can be paid in cash or through Venmo, Zelle, or Apple Pay.
You can schedule an appointment in advance or sign up once you arrive.
Phone: (719)208.5144 | Email: triciajamesdoula@gmail | FB Message: @triciajamesdoula.
We’re so excited to bring this service to you at Good Luck.
Below are some FAQs and feel free to visit her Facebook page (@triciajamesdoula) for more insight, reviews, and additional services she offers.
1. What is chair/seated massage?Chair massage is a 20-minute massage that focuses on the high-tension areas of the body, such as neck, back, shoulders, arms and hands. Clients comfortably sit in the provided specially designed massage chair.
2. Is chair massage beneficial?Absolutely! There are many benefits to massage. Here are just a few: massage improves venous and lymphatic flow, decreases tension and improves flexibility, and increases endorphin levels.
3. Do I have to remove any clothing while receiving chair massage? No. One of the benefits of chair massage is that you can sit as you are, clients do not remove any clothing!
4. Is it sanitary?Yes! The massage therapist cleans and disinfects the chair and their hands between each client and provides a fresh face-rest cover for each massage recipient to ensure cleanliness.
5. Are there contraindications for chair massage?Yes. Medical contraindications include, but are not limited to: uncontrolled hypertension, uncontrolled diabetes, fractures, herniated discs, malignancy, infectious skin disease, rash, inflamed or infected injuries. Please inform your massage therapist if you have any acute or ongoing health conditions before receiving massage.